- Token name: Yellow
- Ticker: YEL
- Contract Address: Etherscan
- Blockchain: Ethereum (ERC-20)
- Max Supply: 10,000,000,000 DOP
- Initial Supply: 100,000,000 YEL
Yellow tokens will be distributed in the next way:
- 50% will be allocated for community-related rewards
- 25% will be proportionally vested to the investors during 2 years period
- 15% will be proportionally vested to the founders and team during 3 years period
- 10% will be dedicated to project development. Funds from that pool will be allocated based on community proposals
Yellow.org exchange will use YEL as a platform-native token. Users that hold YEL tokens on the Yellow.org exchange will have different benefits:
- Lower trading fees
- Ability to stake YEL tokens
- Ability to vote on listing new projects on the Yellow exchange
- Ability to participate in WASM slots in Yellow.org matching exchange
Yellow.org exchange will use different methods to stabilize the price of the YEL token. First, circulation supply of the token will increase gradually (see the vesting table) with no jumps that may cause price volatility.
Staking will serve as a price protection mechanism for YEL tokens while benefiting users that will lock their funds in the staking pools.
Additionally, Yellow.org will purchase back and burn 20% of YEL supply using 10% of the exchange trading fee revenue.
- 10 million YEL tokens
- September 2021
- 90 million YEL tokens
- December 2021
- 150 million YEL tokens
- March 2022
- The initial amount in circulation is 100 million tokens
- Start of the trading April 2022
The last unlock of YEL tokens that have owners will happen in January 2025. Only community and development funds would contain YEL tokens based on the adoption and community activities.